This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 12 to 14 April. The next report will be issued on or around 17 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Heavy shelling of the port of Misrata on 14 April has resulted in several casualties and prevented ships from docking in Misrata.
• Several hundred women and children, third-country nationals and asylum-seekers, remain stranded in Misrata and require urgent evacuation and resettlement.
• Over 136,000 people have benefitted from 500 metric tons of food in the east of Libya in 11 cities and towns as the World Food Programme continues to address food security needs.
• The US$310 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis is currently funded at 41 per cent with US$128 million committed and US$1.4 million in pledges. Additional funds are urgently needed for all sectors of humanitarian response.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.