This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 10 to 12 April. The next report will be issued on or around 14 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• An International Organization for Migration ship will evacuate 1,000 people from Misrata to Benghazi on 13 April as part of efforts to evacuate 6,000 third-country nationals from Misrata.
• There are continued concerns regarding the killing of medical personnel and children due to indiscriminate shelling, sniper fire and intensified hostilities in Misrata and Ajdabiya.
• Seven Clusters have been activated for the response to the crisis in Libya: Emergency Telecommunications, Food Security, Health, Logistics, Protection, Shelter/Non Food-Items, and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
• The US$ 310 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis is currently funded at 39 per cent with US$ 120 million committed and $US 1.4 million in pledges.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.