Liberia Market Price Monitor: No. 32, January 2013
• Global rice prices remains relatively stable; imported stocks in Liberia could supply up to July 2013;
• Local rice remains relatively cheaper possibly leading to lower demand for imported rice especially in rural areas;
• Prices of gasoline continues to decline due to regular flow in the South eastern and central parts of Liberia
• Physical access to markets and flow of goods have also improved across the country as a result of road rehabilitation by the Government,
• Palm oil producers continue to experience favorable terms of trade and therefore improve food access.