• For the fifth consecutive week, there have been no confirmed Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) cases in Liberia. The Government in consultation with humanitarian partners has earmarked May 9 to declare the end of active transmission of Ebola in the country .
• B order monitoring and surveillance must still be enhanced, and community mobilization efforts continued to avoid complacency.
• More than 400 suspected measles cases reported by 30 Apr il in 10 counties.
A nationwide measles campaign is scheduled for 8 - 14 May.
• The Ministry of Health has prepared the Investment Plan for Building a Resilient Health System in Liberia to address broad er needs of the health system.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.