- More than a thousand women, girls, men and boys participated in recreational and awareness activities organized by INTERSOS, DRC and other partners across Lebanon in celebration of International Women’s Day.
- 828 women and girls accessed support activities, including: psycho-social assistance and counseling, focus group discussions, and vocational and life skills activities.
- 72 service providers and frontline workers in the north were trained by DRC on SGBV prevention and response.
- 60 women and girls enrolled in the Tripoli women resource center started three-month vocational training courses on home care and embroidery.
- 20 women and children who are either survivors or at risk of gender-based violence were referred to mid-way houses. Case management and appropriate services were offered, including psycho-social support, health assistance and legal counseling.