The monthly dashboard summarizes the progress made by partners involved in the Lebanon Crisis Response and highlights trends aecting people in need. Partners in Lebanon are working to ensure that for vulnerable groups, especially youth, access to income and employment is improved.
• 494 long-term employment opportunities created or maintained in supported Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
• 7,588 vulnerable individuals enrolled in public work projects, representing over US$2,3m invested in municipal infrastructure.
• 6 value chains being strengthened in agriculture, handicraft and waste recycling.
• 648 businesses and cooperatives supported through $1.6m worth of grants.
• Over 19,975 vulnerable Lebanese and displaced Syrians benefiting from market-based skills trainings throughout the year.