Inter-Agency Regional Response for Syrian refugees - Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey 14 - 20 March 2013
In this issue (14 - 20 March 2013):
- Significant funding gap in regional appeal
- Regional contingency planning underway to revise current scenarios upwards
- Syria marks two years since the beginning of the conflict, which has so far resulted in over one million refugees seeking asylum in neighbouring countries and North Africa.
- Registration expedited as key protection mechanism
- Urban refugees at risk of disappearing out of aid providers’ sights
- Young refugees’ right to education reinforced by host governments and response partners