This report is issued by the OCHA Humanitarian Support Unit in Kyrgyzstan
- Obstacles in access to medical care persist
- Mainstreaming of protection needed in durable shelter solutions
- 4,700 children accessing child-friendly spaces daily
I. Situation Overview
According to the Ministry of Health, as of 26 July in Osh and Jalal-Abad, a total of 2,326 persons received medical treatment; 1,082 were hospitalized; 1,243 people accessed outpatient services. The official death toll rose stands at 351. Twenty people are still hospitalized.
On 26 July, there were demonstrations in Osh, Bishkek and Karakol against the deployment of OSCE police observers.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.