- Rainfall: Onset was timely on between the second and third week. Good amounts were received (178% of normal) well spread in time and space.
- The state of water sources remained within the normal range.
- Vegetation: The Vegetation Condition Index (VCI) was above the normal across all the livelihoods.
- Browse and pasture are in good condition and normal.
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Crops were performing well in all cropping areas.
- Livestock body condition was good and no deaths reported.
- Milk production improved significantly; above normal.
- Livestock distance from grazing to water sources decreased.
- Households return distance to water sources decreased.
- Terms of Trade were good and remained above normal.
- The percentage of children under five years, with MUAC less than 135 mm, decreased and was below normal.
- Coping Strategy Index (CSI) decreased and was below normal.