- Rainfall: The County received 80 percent of normal rainfall that was fairly distributed across the county.
- State of water sources are normal.
- Vegetation: The Vegetation Condition Index (VCI) remained above the normal.
- Pasture and browse are normal (green vegetation cover).
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Crops are in a fair condition; but pests for Maize reported mostly in Turkana East and South Sub-counties.
- All livestock species in good body condition and normal.
- Milk production is above normal and improving.
- The distance of livestock from grazing areas to water sources decreased and is below the long term average.
- Return distance of households to water sources remained similar to previous month and above normal.
- Terms of Trade remained good and was above normal.
- The percent of children below 5 years with MUAC less than 135 mm (at risk of malnutrition), remained 13 and below the normal.
- Coping Strategy Index increased, albeit below normal.