- Low rainfall amount was received in some parts of the county during the third week of the month. It was a poor start of the off-season rains.
- Pasture and browse condition is poor in most areas. The condition is below normal.
- The state of water is inadequate in main water sources in most areas. The situation is below normal.
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Livestock migration pattern was above normal with unusual grazing routes to dry season grazing areas.
- The livestock body condition was poor in most areas of the county.
- Distances to grazing-water and household-water increased.
- The Terms of Trade recorded were poor in all the livelihood zones except in the agro pastoral zones (fair). This was below normal.
- Percentage of children at risk increased although below normal.