- The district recorded 4 rainy days, similar to the previous months. Rainfall was not well spread in time and space. An average of 58.65mm was received, a decrease from 62.14mm during the previous month.
- Pasture quantity and quality were poor. Livestock body condition was poor and deteriorating.
- The water situation was declining and milk production decreasing.
- The markets were flooded since many people wanted to sell their animals because of drought and lack of pasture. This made prices to continue decreasing.
- Maize was at post harvest and prices were increasing. Harvests were poor and not as expected. Beans price increased.
- The nutrition status of children below five years improved slightly due to drought and milk reduction. The percentage of those rated at risk of malnutrition was 5.04 compared to 5.1 in October.