- The county received light rains in the fourth week of October.
- Though unevenly distributed the rains promoted pasture regeneration and recharge of water sources.
- Vegetation condition index stood at 32.26 depicting moderate vegetation deficit.
- Planting continued in most parts of the county.
- Livestock body condition was fair especially for cattle.
- Milk production was below normal. However, there was an improvement compared to previous month.
- Livestock migration was normal and no livestock deaths were reported.
- Milk consumption was below normal.
- Livestock distances remained within the normal range.
- Marauding elephants destroyed fruit trees and crops.
- Terms of Trade were below the normal range.
- The proportion of children at risk of malnutrition was within normal range.