- The county received moderate rains in the month under review.
- The rains were uneven in spatial distribution and poor in temporal distribution.
- The rains promoted pasture regeneration and recharged water sources.
- Vegetation condition index stood at 29.13 depicting moderate vegetation deficit.
- Weeding continued in most parts of the county.
- Livestock body condition was fair especially for cattle.
- Milk production was below normal. However, there was an improvement compared to previous month.
- Livestock migration was normal and no deaths were reported.
- Terms of Trade were favourable and above the normal range.
- Milk consumption was below normal.
- Livestock grazing distances were above the normal range.
- The proportion of children at risk of malnutrition was within normal range.