- Rainfall: There was Poor rainfall performance in all parts of the county in both time and space.
- Vegetation condition: The 3 month vegetation condition index (VCI) for the County is 29.88, depicting a moderate vegetation deficit.
- No harvests recorded.
- Livestock body condition is fair to poor and deteriorating across the livelihoods.
- Milk production decreased and less than long term means.
- Livestock migration in search of pasture in Pastoral livelihood zone is increasing. There were no drought related livestock deaths reports.
- Terms of trade were not favorable especially in Pastoral livelihood zone.
- Milk consumption ranged from fair to poor.
- There is an increase in distances to livestock watering points in Pastoral and agro pastoral livelihood zones.
- The percent of Mid Upper Arm Circumference (MUAC) showing children at risk of malnutrition was 7.7, higher than the long term average of 6.6, slightly more than the previous month of 7.57, indicating a slight rise in malnutrition cases.