- There were some rains recorded during the first week of December although the intensity was less compared to the previous month. Ngomeni division recorded 231mm of rains in ten days, Nuu division had 68mm in 4 days followed by Tseikuru with 62mm in 2 days. Central division had the least with 11mm in 8 days.
- Water access and availability was fair and quantity and quality of natural vegetation improved significantly.
- Crop performance was fair but requires sustained rains to get good harvest.
- Livestock body condition improved for all livestock species.
- Livestock prices recorded a slight improvement compared to last month.
- The percentage of children at risk of malnutrition remained the same at 15% compared to last month. Tseikuru region had highest level at 35%, with Mui having the least at 3%.