- The district received an average of 161mm of rainfall during the month.
- Water scarcity ceased.
- All livestock have appreciated in value while food prices reduced drastically, more so for pulses. First and early harvesting of pulses and short duration maize were available in hilly masses.
- Farmers engaged mainly in weeding during the month. Army worm attacks were reported in the lower districts ( makindu and Kibwezi)
- Milk and its products increased in supply and reduced in prices.
- No major disease outbreaks were reported.
- The nutrition status of children under five years improved significantly this month. The percentage of those at risk of malnutrition dropped to 16.1 from 18% in November. The improvement was attributed to availability of vegetables and pulses in larger quantities.