Drought Situation & EW Phase Classification
- Above-normal rainfall was received in both livelihood zones.
- The Vegetation Condition Index was above normal at 55.36
- The state of water sources was normal for this time of the year.
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Livestock body condition was normal at this time of the year.
- Milk production was normal.
- No livestock migration was reported during the month.
- Milk consumption was slightly above normal.
- Return distances to water sources were normal.
- The proportion of children at risk of malnutrition was above normal for this time of the year.