- No rainfall was received in the county in January.
- The Vegetation Condition Index was below normal at 13.58.
- The state of water sources was inadequate and below normal.
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Livestock body condition was below normal at this time of the year.
- Milk production was normal but declining.
- No livestock migration was witnessed during the month.
- Milk consumption was normal but declining.
- Return distances to water sources were longer than normal but had slightly decreased compared to the previous month.
- The proportion of children at risk of malnutrition was higher than normal.