• The ICC holds its first hearing of post-poll violence cases.
• High costs of living contribute to increased vulnerability and dependency.
• Drought situation is worsening in ASAL areas.
• Water and sanitation initiatives are up scaled in drought and conflict affected areas.
• Efforts are underway to increase cross border collaboration with Somalia.
• Sectors gear up for the EHRP 2011+ mid year review.
The information contained in this report has been compiled by OCHA from information received from the field, from national and international humanitarian partners and from other official sources. This report does not represent a position from the United Nations. This report is posted on: http://ochaonline.un.org/kenya
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.