· Explosions rock Nairobi; one person dies and 23 others are injured.
· Humanitarian space decreases with increasing insecurity along the Kenya/Somalia border region.
· Heavy rains hamper delivery of humanitarian assistance as Government and partners finalize flood contingency planning.
· Aid agencies scale down operations in the Dadaab camps following the abduction of two aid workers.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.