• Food security improves in Turkana, but malnutrition remains high in north-eastern Kenya.
• Conflict in Moyale escalates with more than 21 killed in January; up to 57,000 people displaced, some to Ethiopia.
• Political leaders urge Kenyans to remain calm as the ICC confirms criminal charges against four Kenyans for the 2007/08 post-election violence.
• IEBC concludes public hearings amidst protests from Central Province and Moyale.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.