- Rainfall: Depressed amount of rainfall was received in Mbeere North and South sub-counties in the month.
- Vegetation condition: Significant improvements recorded with vegetation greenness reacting to the OND rains received across the two livelihood zones in the two sub-counties in the month.
Socio Economic Indicators (Impact Indicators)
- Production indicators: Tussling, grain-filling and harvesting of Maize, beans, millet, sorghum, cow peas, green grams and other rain-fed crops was the main stage of crop production in the area. Livestock body condition was fairly good and stable in the month with no abnormal cases of migration, diseases or death cases reported.
- Access indicators: Distances to grazing areas and water sources significantly increased but within the expected range of the region in the month. The Terms of Trade significantly increased in the months.
- Utilization Indicators: Milk production and consumption was stable in the month. The number of children under 5 years who are at the risk of malnutrition marginally decreased to 5.75% of the total sampled out children in the month. Coping strategy index significantly increased to 8.25 in the month.