• Government of Kenya deploys troops to stop intercommunal violence in Moyale
• An estimated 494,000 IDPs and more than 86,000 refugees displaced by conflict in South Sudan
• Humanitarian community activates a three-month response plan and provides assistance in accessible areas of South Sudan
• Expulsion of migrants from Tanzania and Saudi Arabia ongoing
• M23 reportedly regrouping, as other armed groups continue to attack civilians in eastern DRC
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.