· Sporadic fighting kills over 100 people and displaces more than 100,000 others in Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Sudan
· South Sudan imposes a curfew following a failed coup attempt
· Humanitarian actors report a funding shortfall of US$11.9 million for more than 140,000 Ethiopia migrants being received from Saudi Arabia
· The more than 55,000 illegal immigrants expelled from Tanzania are still in need of humanitarian assistance
· Some 165,000 children in South Kordofan and Blue Nile States not yet immunized due to lack of access
· DRC Government and M23 sign Declaration to end armed activities of M23 and restore peace in eastern DRC
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.