- Operational Highlights and Situation update
• One suspected measles case reported from Za’atri in ayear old woman; serology results awaited.
• The French Hospital team in Za’atri vaccinated the 25,000th child during the week.
• Ministry of Health has agreed to a mass vaccination campaign against measles and polio in Za’atri starting the 13th of April and in refugees in host community starting 27th of April.
• The Interagency Working Group in Reproductive Health completed the MISP assessment in Za’atri and Irbid with a team of four consultants from Women’s Refugee Commission, CDC, Boston University and UNFPA.
• Distribution of micronutrient fortified porridge started in Za’atri supported by UNHCR, UNICEF and Save the Children Jordan to all childrentomonths in an efforts to strengthen complementary feeding