1. Operational Highlights and Situation update
• Four people including three children died in two separate household fires in Za’atri on March the 9th and 11th.
• All hospitals and primary health care clinics functioning in Za’atri ; number of consultations continues to be very high placing considerable strain on services (17,811 compared to 18,347 in W9). Utilization rates and consultations per clinician per day continue to exceed standards
• MSF Hospital in Za’atri expected to open on the 20th of March
• French Field Hospital in Za’atri vaccinated 1,292 children during week 10
• Mortality indicators stable.