• Why do we conduct market assessments?
• Why conduct a market assessment in Jordan?
• Is Cash the appropriate response?
• How did the Jordanian market respond to Syrian refugee crisis?
• What was the effect on the supply chain?
• Cash assistance is an appropriate intervention to support Syrian refugees
• The supply chain can expand quickly
• Food prices have remained steady
• Syrian and Iraqi border closings caused havoc on the markets
• Non-cash assistance can be seen as impediment to small-medium sized retailers