• Retailers were selected for retail shops inside Domiz camp, as part of the WFP voucher programme. WFP's voucher programme in Domiz camp commenced in November 2012 in partnership with Islamic Relief Worldwide - Iraq.
• In March 2014 alone, WFP injected over US$2.2 million into the local economy through this food voucher programme. Since the start of the programme, WFP's voucher programme has injected over US$24 million into the local economy.
• While food rations were provided to 33,613 Syrian refugees in all ten Syrian refugee camps Iraq, 73,182 beneficiaries in Domiz camp received food vouchers.
• Due to a pipeline break, the delivery of food parcels was delayed in March. As a result, the distribution of food assistance in all camps in Erbil governorate took place at the end of March. During the period in which food parcels from WFP were not available in Darashakran camp, ACTED collaborated with the Barzani Charity Foundation to distribute temporary food parcels.
• 814 Syrians were admitted into KR-I via Peshkhabour crossing point on 27 March. WFP, in partnership with DMC, assisted these new arrivals , as well as refugees already being accommodated in this transit centre with A29 bars and food parcels.