• Patient Consultations: 19,676 consultations were conducted in PHCCs in nine camps . The health utilization rate (visit/person/year) was 2.8 which lies within the expected range of 1 to 4.
• Referrals: 972 patients were referred from the camp PHCC to secondary and tertiary health facilities for further investigations and/or hospitalization.
• Mental health services: 407 patients received mental health services.
• With financial support from UNHCR, the Directorate of Health (DoH) in Erbil procured and distributed medicines for Erbil refugee camps (Darashakran, Kawergosk, Qushtapa, and Basirma). A total of 40 items were distributed to camp PHCCs including antibiotics, painkillers and medicines for chronic diseases... etc.
• Routine vaccinations and growth monitoring services are accessible in all the 9 camps. Directorates of Health (DoHs) in KRI, with UNICEF’s support, have vaccinated 237 children against measles, 575