Sept 27 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 2000 GMT on Monday.
* Denotes new or updated item
* KIRKUK - Gunmen in a speeding car shot dead a civilian in southeastern Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi army foot patrol wounded two soldiers in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A civilian was killed by a random gunshot in western Mosul, police said.
BAGHDAD - A sticky bomb attached to the car of a television presenter at state-run Iraqiya TV, Alaa Muhsin, wounded him in Baghdad's southern Saidiya district, police said.
KIRKUK - A parked car bomb targeting a convoy of Kirkuk's police chief, Colonel Ahmed Shamirani, wounded him and five others, in southern Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
TIKRIT - A bomb went off near the house of an Iraqi government intelligence officer and wounded his brother in central Tikrit, 150 km (95 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAIJI - A roadside bomb went off near a security checkpoint of a government-backed Sunni militia and wounded three of its members in Baiji, 180 km (112 miles) north of Baghdad on Sunday, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen shot dead a surgeon near his house on Sunday night in central Kirkuk, police said.
- Reuters - Thomson Reuters Foundation
- For more humanitarian news and analysis, please visit https://www.trust.org/alertnet