• Floods and landslides killed 20 people in North Sulawesi in February. About 4,220 houses were damaged, 3,832 people were temporarily displaced.
• Floods killed three people and temporarily displaced around 9,923 persons in Riau in February.
• Floods killed three people and displaced around 1,145 families from six sub-districts Jayapura District, Papua in March.
• Communities affected by disasters continue to receive support from three HRF-funding projects.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.