- Number of IDPs decreased significantly to 4,599 persons. Most of IDP sites have been closed as IDPs have returned home.
- The Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) forecasts heavy to medium rain until mid-February. Intensity of rain has been low to medium in the next few days.
- Governor of Jakarta requested IDR one trillion from national government for permanent relocation of residence around Pluit Dam in North Jakarta. Furthermore, IDR 500 billion is required to repair damaged dam and sluice gates.
- Floods in other areas, including Karawang and Banten, have generally receded.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.