High rainfall intensity caused flooding in Solok, West Sumatera on 11 January 2021 2330 local time (GMT+7).
• Lubuak Sikarah Sub-region,
Kampai Tabu Karambil Village ,
IX Suku Village
Kel. Aro IV Korong Village,
Kel. Tanah Garam Village.
• Kec. Tanjung Harapan Sub-region:
Kel. Nan Balimo Village ,
Kel. Tanjung Paku Village,
Kel. Koto Panjang Village.
• 7.970 people
• Some of them are being evacuated
• ± 9.796 houses submerged within 100 - 150 cm of water level
• Rain is still moderately pouring.
• The flood has gradually receded (Water level 25-30 cm )
• Tool kit
• Bpk. Ari Staff BPBD Kota Solok
• Pusdalops BPBD Prov. Sumatera Barat
Diinformasikan Oleh :
Nomor Pengaduan / Call Center : 117 (Bebas Pulsa)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops
Affected Area / Region: Solok, West Sumatera
Affected Families: 9796
Affected Persons: 7970
Displaced Persons: 7970
Damaged houses: 9796 Access to early warning: Yes