Floods in Kab. Polewali Mandar, Prov. West Sulawesi
• High-intensity rain caused the overflow of the Andau River, Kanusuang River and Salu Kadundung River on Saturday, September 4, 2021, Pkl. 18:30 WITA
• Ds. Landikanusuang
- Dsn. Pulluddung
- Dsn. Tondo ratte
- Dsn. Landi
- Dsn. Seppong
• Ds. Rappang barat
• 90 families / 330 people affected
• ± 90 housing units.
• 2 River Cliff Point (Total abrasion along 700 m)
• 2 Bridges
• 21 Ha of Cocoa Farms are submerged
• 1 unit of the mosque is submerged
• 33 units of drinking water facilities
• 1 unit of grain factory
• 100 hectares Rice field
• Flood depth ±20-100 Cm
• BPBD Kab. Polewali Mandar reviewed the scene and coordinated with the head of the hamlet/local environment.
• BPBD Kab. Polewali Mandar, TNI-POLRI, Tagana, Youth Organizations, District Officials, Villages and local residents carried out environmental cleaning.
Urgent needs :
• Mud spraying device
• food and clothing needs
• Gabions along the area approaching the settlement of Curree hamlet
• Current weather Heavy rain
• Floods have receded, only potential follow-ups.
• BPBD Kab. Polewali Mandar
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops