Floods in Kab. Kolaka, Prov. Southeast Sulawesi
• Rain with moderate to heavy intensity that flushed the district. Watubangga and caused the overflow of the Peoho River and the malfunctioning of the drainage channel so that it inundated residents' housing on Sunday, July 18 2021, 09.00 WITA
• Kec. Watubangga
• Ds. Watubangga
• ± 103 HHs affected
• 103 housing units affected
• Flood depth 50 Cm
• BPBD Kab. Kolaka went to the location and coordinated with local officials and collected data.
• The Kelurahan together with the BPBD draws water due to the non-functioning drainage channel.
• The Department of Social Affairs has provided basic food assistance to the affected victims.
• The water has started to recede
Source : BPBD Kab. Kolaka
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops