Floods in Kab. Coal, Prov. North Sumatra
Update : Tuesday, July 13, 2021, Pkl. 17.00 WIB
- Due to heavy rain on Monday, July 12, 2021, Pkl. 12:05 WIB
Kec. Medang Deras
Kec. Sei Balai
- 2,079 Affected HHs
- 2,079 housing units affected
- 582 Ha of submerged agricultural and plantation land
- 1 unit of affected health facilities
- 1 unit of affected educational facilities
- 1 Road access is cut off
- Flood depth 30 - 80 cm
- BPBD Kab. Batu Bara established refugee posts in every flood-affected village, checked directly into the field to take an inventory of the affected and damage to existing infrastructure.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies and local communities
- Water conditions in some villages have increased and some have decreased.
- Refugees who occupy refugee camps only occasionally if there is high intensity rain. If conditions are considered conducive, they return to their respective homes.
- BPBD Kab. Batu Bara
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops