Floods and Landslides in Kab. North Kayong, Prov. West Kalimantan
Update : Saturday, July 17, 2021, Pkl. 06.00 WIB
• Due to extreme weather that lasted from the night of Tuesday, July 13, 2021, it resulted in floods, hurricanes and landslides.
• 4,845 households evacuated to the Pulau Maya and Sukadana sub-district offices
• 1 Person MD
• 1 Missing Person in search
• 2 Persons LR
• 5,114 units of submerged houses
• Flood depth ±30-100 cm.
• 1 Houses totally damage
• landslides hit the road and 2 electricity pillar.
• BPBD and District Social Service Office. North Kayong carries out a review of the refugee camps
• BPBD Kab. North Kayong remains on standby and monitoring the development of water debit
• BPBD Kab. North Kayong Evacuate residents to safe places such as school buildings, village offices, Swallow Houses, multi-purpose buildings
• BPBD Kab. North Kayong Provide food assistance and cooking utensils, mats, blankets.
• BPBD Kab. North Kayong urges the public to always be aware of extreme weather.
• Sunny weather
• 1 Missing Person who is the victim of a landslide so far has not been found.
• The water level is around 10-30 cm and the water debit is gradually decreasing.
• The community cannot carry out their usual activities, shops are flooded, only some of which are open are in Tanjung Satai Village, Dusun Tanjung.
• Transportation by vehicle is not possible, people walk and use life jackets and makeshift equipment to evacuate goods.
• Emergency Response 14 to 27 July 2021
• BPBD West Kalimantan Head
• BPBD of North Kayong Regency
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops