Floods and Landslides in Kab. Mamasa, Prov. West Sulawesi
• Rain with high intensity overflows the Burana river causing Floods and Landslides on Saturday, 04 September 2021, Pkl. 16.00 WITA
• Ds. Burana
• Ds. Pangandaran
• ± 127 HH displaced (in data collection)
• 127 houses damaged (in data collection)
• 2 Bridge units damaged.
• Road access to the disaster area is covered by landslides.
• Hundreds of people's Livestock were swept away.
• Economic Sector :
- The community's rice fields/plantations were destroyed.
- The irrigation of the rice fields was destroyed.
• Clean water facilities were destroyed.
• Flood depth 5-6 Mater.
• BPBD Kab. Mamasa visited the location, collected data and established refugee posts in Burana and Pangandaran villages.
• BPBD Kab. Mamasa mobilized the community to carry out the rescue of drifting community property.
• Elements involved : BPBD Kab. Mamasa, Social Service, Public Works Service, TNI-POLRI, Tagana, Jituratnata Team and local residents.
Obstacles in the field:
• Distribution of emergency handling logistics was hampered due to the cut off road access to the location.
• Light rain in the afternoon
• The flood has receded
• Home Improvement and Physical Recovery.
• Refugee needs (data collection)
• BPBD Kab. Mamasa
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops