I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- The recovery phase has commenced in all but two districts. In those two districts, the emergency phase continues due to the existence of IDP camps.
- Funding for transitional shelter, water and sanitation, and agriculture activities are still urgently required to bridge into the recovery phase.
- Revised district-level data shows a decrease in the number of houses destroyed.
- Government is expected to announce its Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Action Plan on 15 November.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.