I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- One month after earthquake some remote areas are still not receiving assistance.
- An additional eight IDP camps have been established to house people displaced as a result of landslides.
- Emergency shelter needs are decreasing but there is still a shortage of transitional shelters and funding.
- End of emergency phase is expected to commence 1 November.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.