- 2,451 volunteers have been trained from 495 villages in how to manage health posts and provide services
- 6,618 infants; 17,179 children under 5; and 3,425 pregnant women have received care
- 102 midwives and 72 traditional birth attendants have been trained
- 250 participants attended a seminar on immediate and exclusive breastfeeding
- 2,602 fifth-grade students have received health education
The successful maternal child health programs have been expanded to Aceh Barat, a district still struggling to recover from one of the most catastrophic natural disasters in recent history.