- A 4.7 M (Richter scale) earthquake occurred in Lombok and damaged 44 houses.
- High intensity rainfall caused flooding in Banyumas in Central Java, Sekadau and Sanggau in West Kalimantan, Pangkalpinang in Bangka Belitung, Bandung in West Java and Musi Rawas Utara in South Sumatra. The flooding has submerged 403 houses of 1,108 families. 27,156 people have been affected and 2,239 of them were evacuated. Assistance has been provided by local authorities and other responding organisations.
- Landslides occurred in West Bandung and Sukabumi and caused the damage of 80 houses. 338 people were affected and 147 have been displaced.
- Strong winds have occurred in Subang in West Java, Wonosobo in Central Java, Blitar and Jember in East Java and Yogyakarta. These events caused the death of 2 people and injured 8 people. 172 houses have been damaged and 162 people have been evacuated.
- Drought is affecting 4,000 villages in 27 provinces while 4 provinces are facing hazardous haze.
- Vietnam has experienced drought in Southern Central Region, Central High Land and Southeast where 365,146 households have been affected.