• International Medical Corps has key staff in Bhopal, in the state of Madhya Pradesh, and Gurgaon, just southwest of the capital of New Delhi.
• International Medical Corps is collaborating with two local partners, operating in Delhi, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka and other regions, to provide critically needed supplies and equipment.
• In collaboration with our partners, International Medical Corps will provide oxygen plants to support facilities in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
• Our team is continuing to identify and source supplies and resources to augment capacity at intensive care units.
• Needs include medical oxygen – which is in critically short supply – personal protective equipment, medications, testing kits, hospital beds, and ventilators.