- HOPE is sending medical volunteers to Haiti to care for injured.
- We shipped an initial disaster relief shipment from our warehouse in Winchester, Virginia including bandages, gauze, tape and some pharmaceuticals valued at $170,000.
- An additional $1 million of medicines and medical supplies that were enroute to the Dominican Republic before the earthquake in Haiti have been delivered and are being used in the earthquake relief effort.
- A larger shipment of antibiotics, vaccines, other needed medicines and medical supplies will ship out next week.
- We continue to reach out to our extensive network of corporate partners to explore opportunities to gather needed medicines and medical supplies to distribute to individuals and families in need.
- A staff member from our headquarters in Virginia is in Haiti assessing the situation on the ground and working with our staff in the Dominican Republic to help plan our continuing response.
If you are a health care professional interested in volunteering, Apply NOW and continue to visit the Project HOPE Web site for updates.
Project HOPE will provide updates as available via its Web site, Facebook and Twitter .