This report is produced by OCHA in collaboration with humanitarian partners. It was issued by OCHA Haiti field office. It covers the period from the night of the 6 to 7 June. The next report will be issued on or around 8 June.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• 20 deaths, 6 injured and 6 missing persons have been reported as a result of flooding and landslides following severe rain on the night of 6 to 7June
• The West, including Port-au-Prince, and Nippes departments affected
• Distribution of tents and tarpaulins have started
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.