- 1,436 asylum-seekers and refugees participated in the Participatory Assessment exercise in 158 Focus Group Discussions (FGD), including 787 men and 649 women.
- 128 children (118 boys/10 girls) took part of whom 112 are unaccompanied or separated children (UASC).
- 41 actors participated from the authorities, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and other United Nations (UN) agencies.
- FGDs run in 11 locations: 88 on the islands and 70 on the mainland; 55 in Reception and Identification Centers, 31 in accommodation sites and 72 in urban locations.
- FGD conducted in Farsi, Arabic, French, English, Kirmanji, Sorani, Greek, Urdu and Dari with people from 26 different countries, including Greece.