This decision was made following a visit by representatives of the MCG to the United States, held on June 22-July 2.
Georgia has four priority sectors, which will be the focus of this assistance program:
- Rehabilitation of infrastructure and roads in Samtskhe-Javakheti region;
- Infrastructure development, involving rehabilitation of roads and bridges, water/wastewater and sanitation systems, irrigation and drainage systems;
- Agriculture and tourism sectors;
- Rehabilitation of the main gas pipeline (north-south), which serves as the backbone for Georgia's gas system.
- United Nations Association of Georgia
- © UNA-Georgia