1) The Sawani Bridge is under 3 feet of water and is closed to all traffic.
2) Motorists to be warned not to use Princess road past Colo I Suva as a possible landslide is expected to occur there.
3) A landslide at Sawani Hill and near the Vishnu Shopping Centre House. A temple in the are is also damaged, and there are broken power lines.
4) A landslide at Delaiwaimale, Nasavu, Naluwai road along the Sawani -- Sera Road. This has been closed to traffic.
5) On Koro Island: heavy rain has caused floods at Nasau, Namacu, Mudu Village. All roads and schools have been closed.
6) Muaniweni: Floods at Vunivutu Flats (past Savu village), Shantineketan School Flat, Baulevu and Nasi Bridge all under 4ft water. Muaniweni road has been closed to all traffic.
7) Naganivatu bridge -- Baulevu Landing all underwater.
8) Vuniniudrovu Bridge past the Hooker sub0division is under water and is closed to all traffic.
9) Korovou -- Tailevu: Viwa Flat, Londoni Flat, Maji and Deepwater are all underwater, and the roads are all closed to traffic.