I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• More than 40 people killed and another 2000 displaced in the Kenya/Ethiopia cross-border clashes
• Environmental degradation, drought & scarce resources and persistent insecurity blamed for conflict
• Kenyan Government urged to protect civilians in Northern Kenya
• Support to livestock and fishing operations critical to restore livelihoods
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.